Friday, December 18, 2009

NEW MOON.......

One month ago I saw new moon the movie sequel to Stephenie Myers popular book series. First off I absolutely hated the twilight movie and did not want to see new moon but my sister Kayleigh is a huge twilight fan and she talked me into seeing the movie with her. So I laid back and watched the movie at first I thought it was a little dull but then I started to get into it and was really intrigued. Although I enjoyed the movie and thought it was interesting I really hate what Stephenie has done to vampires. Shes turned vampires and were-wolves into one big joke. But she has come up with one crazy love story ill give her that and I'm interested to see what comes next. So I give this movie 3 out of 4 stars. This movie is more for teen girls and their moms but some adults really enjoy the twilight series as well and this movie is definitely not good for children.

1 comment: